EXPERIENCES & PACKAGES
Iona – Surround yourself with Beauty, Central Cape Breton
1) NS Highland Village – a living history museum and cultural centre that celebrates the Gaelic experience in Nova Scotia.
2) Along the Shores of Washabuck – a 10 day community festival featuring a great program of events for you to enjoy.
Baddeck & Area
1) Bell Bay Golf Course, Baddeck One of Canada’s top 100 golf courses that will be hosting the Cape Breton Open Aug. 28- Sept. 3rd featuring top PGA professionals on the MacKenzie Tour.
2) Theatre Baddeck – Enjoy three different plays this 2017 season – Harvest, Murder at Inverary Inn and The Young Ladies of
3) Festville Baddeck – August 7 from 6-9 pm. A street fair with vendors, food and music.
4) Bras d’Or Yacht Club Annual Regatta Week August 6-12 in Baddeck. Enjoy the Parade of Sail, Races and entertainment in the evening.
5) Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, Baddeck. Great Exhibits including the telephone, Silver Dart Replica, Hydrofoil, the amazing white glove tour and much more.
6) Willow Healing Space is a unique off-grid wellness centre and retreat space, nestled in the Middle River Valley, on the world-famous Cabot Trail. We offer Reiki treatments and training courses, meditation instruction, and chakra healing.
7) Pedallers by the Bay, Baddeck , Bike Tours and Rentals
2) Glass Artisans, North Shore – see glass blowing artisans in action
3) Highland Bow and Arrow, Skir Dhu, near Wreck Cove – Beginner Lessons and Rentals
4) Cabot Trail Writers Festival – attracts writers from across North America for this weekend festival held Sept. 28- October 1
1) Cape Breton Highlands National Park – enjoy special events, weekly programs and evening activities
2) Highlands Links Golf Course – enjoy golfing on one of the top golf courses in Canada.Top of the Island
2) St. Paul Island Museum and Lighthouse, Dingwall, Canada’s 1st Heritage Lighthouse
3) North Highlands Community Museum and Culture Centre, Cape North